[Dancer-users] Dancer App

djgoku djgoku at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 18:18:54 CEST 2012

I have written an application that outputs to a number of formats
including csv/tab delimited/fixed length. One option I have played
with is a Dancer app that produces JSON that is consumed by the same
app. Its output will be similar to excel/access in columns and rows.

In my current application I tried adding 'use Dancer;' and adding a
route and start line 'dance', but it looks like Dancer is clobbering
Getopt::Long which I also use. I really don't want to write a separate
application since I won't know until run-time on what output I want.

Has anyone ever tried this before?

Jonathan Otsuka