[Dancer-users] OT: sysadmins guys mock Dancers

Alexis Sukrieh sukria at sukria.net
Fri Sep 16 09:02:59 CEST 2011

Le 15/09/2011 00:08, Dave Doyle a écrit :
> Hi Dancers,
>
> Sorry for the OT.  Just thought this was amusing.  My team came back
> from lunch yesterday to find the center of our pod newly decorated:
>
> http://i.imgur.com/umSpt.jpg
>
> Our SysAdmins have noticed my teams recent fetish for Dancer (2 restful
> API's, a new client facing dancer app and a new internal dancer app
> coming soon).  This is the result.

HAHAHA :) This is just... huge! :)

Thanks for sharing!

--
Alexis Sukrieh                -+-                Hackers gonna hack!

“The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can't always be
sure of their authenticity.” -- Abraham Lincoln

http://sukria.net                           http://twitter.com/sukria