[Dancer-users] Perl developer roles with Dancer experience in London / telecommuting

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Fri Sep 2 17:42:37 CEST 2011

Just a quick message to say that my employer are looking for talented Perl
developers, preferably with some experience with Dancer (although that's not
essential), to work either in London or working from home / telecommuting most
of the time. with a day a week in the London-based office.

Good company, good salary & benefits, a talented team already in place, and
free beer :)

We're mainly looking for permanent roles, but contract roles may be considered
too.

If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me for more details!

--
David Precious  ("bigpresh")
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/

   "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support
   it for the rest of your life". (Michael Sinz)