[Dancer-users] No more collisions of routes with multiple Dancer(1) apps!

Perlover perlover at perlover.com
Tue Nov 29 19:48:51 CET 2011

Hello,

> I'm also interested in this patch, I think deploying with Plack::Handler::Apache2 is a very useful and quick way, and I'd love it to work with more than one application.
>
> Is it published on github ?

Yes, of cause

https://github.com/Perlover/Dancer
The current branch (my/current) - only clone and install instead original Dancer

There are my three patches (fixes some bugs - i requested its in my
pull requests at github)
It's checked and worked version based on devel branch of 1.3080

You need to add routes_per_app in your config and nothing to do.
Examples in Dancer::Deployment doc

It was bug not only multi-apps
As i wrote it's problem for one application if we use Plack + mount.
So original Dancer::Deployment example in "Running multiple apps with
Plack::Builder" is potentially bad and buggy. There will be collisions
of routes of app1 & app2 between mounted app1  & app2 applications.

My patch works and has tests for it in distributive.

But authors don't want to patch it.

So welcome to my Dancer branch :)