[Dancer-users] No more collisions of routes with multiple Dancer(1) apps!

Perlover perlover at perlover.com
Tue Nov 29 02:26:32 CET 2011

Of cause, dancerctl is more important than buggy behavior of Dancer1 with
plack + mount. Ok. Starts scripts of buggy soft is more important than
buggy soft is run by them. But may be you are losing users of Dancer while
discuss about dancerctl?
I suggest easy solution - the single option on config file. It works in my
project. You forward me to raw project Dancer2. Thanks.