[Dancer-users] Dancer - new suggestion - "route namespace"

Perlover perlover at perlover.com
Wed Nov 23 13:03:49 CET 2011

> Sorry, what I meant when I said I wasn't sure "this" was required was the
> addition of a route namespace keyword and/or option to pass when declaring
> route handlers; that should be taken care of for you by Dancer, it should kno
> which app a route handler belongs to.

Yes, i think too
But Dancer know handles a routes without matching of applications
If you will look code detailed you will see there it
And some tests of Dancer will not work if Dancer will match
application too for routes
Please to see the test t/00_base/09_load_app.t - it will not work

I suggest a soft way for resolving this and other same problems with
random mix routes - backward compatible
My patch is working now and all tests are passed

>> As i wrote above i use Starman + Dancer too
>> But i don't want use an one Dancer + Starman bundle for one virtual site
>> And more - it's problem FOR ONE SITE for me
>
> One site, but loading multiple apps via it, so you're in the same situation.

But Dancer has a multi application code. I suggest to me don't use it?

> My point was that I personally haven't used Plack::Builder to assemble
> multiple apps into one.

This is suggested by Dancer in examples in Dancer::Deployment
So i think it should be deleted from there

> Thanks for your efforts on this, by the way!

Best regards
I will use my patched version
And this maillist will have a regular problems from users with route problems