[Dancer-users] Deployment pod

Matthew Vickers mvickers at quispiam.com
Thu Nov 10 04:53:59 CET 2011

Hi Sarah,

Looks the same as what I had in regards to the socket, and similar to the one in the deployment pod.

I will have to revisit why I couldn't get it to work.

Thanks for sharing.

Matt.

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Matthew Vickers < mvickers at quispiam.com > wrote:

> Sarah,
>
> Do you have a basic example of nginx and sockets you could share ? I have been unable to get that setup to work, albeit I only spent a small amount of time on it.
>
> Matt

> ----- "Sarah Fuller" wrote:

Great job! One thing though and i could be wrong here so maybe someone more experienced will speak up. Anyway the point is with nginx Unix sockets are kinda awesome. Seems a shame to not have an example listed for them.

Here's my latest draft: