[Dancer-users] Problem with mod_fcgid + android 2.3.3

igor.bujna at post.cz igor.bujna at post.cz
Tue May 31 21:25:25 CEST 2011

Hello,
on our webpage http://www.maxi-tip.cz , which i use latest stable version of dancer and everything else. I found problem with Android 2.3.3 and newer with webkit/533.1. When i open this in android 2.2 its everything OK. I run this page with mod_fcgid-2.3.5. It loaded everything good when this run standalone via ./bin/app.pl . I see in acces_log, than Webkit on android 2.3.3 not downloaded everything.
I can't find where is problem :(
Thank you for yours answer