[Dancer-users] How do I get the unique session id for a session?

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Sun May 29 14:14:13 CEST 2011

On Saturday 28 May 2011 13:09:45 Gurunandan Bhat wrote:
> >> Off the top of my head, engine('session')->id() should do the job.
> >
> > Or even session->id;

> Thanks David and Alexis.
>
> It would be great if this could be included in the Session::X docs.
> Sometimes you often need to store objects that cannot be serialized (like
> sockets) in your own hash indexed by the session id.

Agreed.  Just tweaked the documentation for the session() keyword to
illustrate using session->id, thanks for the suggestion.

Cheers

Dave P

--
David Precious  ("bigpresh")
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/

   "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support
   it for the rest of your life". (Michael Sinz)