[Dancer-users] Custom Session Handler issues

J. Bobby Lopez jbl at jbldata.com
Fri May 27 18:24:00 CEST 2011

Thanks for that, makes things a little clearer.

The reason why I wanted to use CGI; was to get access to CGI->cookie.  But
from what you're saying (if I understand correctly), I should be abel to
'use Dancer qw(:syntax)', and I'll have access to the same 'cookies' method
that the Dancer core app does.