[Dancer-users] Strawberry Perl and Dancer packaged together

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:49:28 CEST 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 9:30 AM, damien krotkine <dkrotkine at gmail.com> wrote:
> Task::Kensho includes sqlite I think, but I'm not sure you have mysql dbi
> driver in your list. You might want to include it, as well as postgresql.
> Also, mongodb would be great. All these things are most useful with Dancer
> Dancer::Plugin::FlashMessage maybe ? :)
> Try::Tiny is also a good candidate.

Thanks for the suggestions.

DBD::SQLite, DBD::Pg and DBD::mysql were alerady part of Strawberry Perl.
Try::Tiny is part of Task::Kensho
I added the FlashMessage and also MongoDB,
though I guess if you really want to play with it you'll have to also install
the MongoDB server.

Oh and I also added Module::Version, just to make checking thing easier.

I blog about it when I release the next version with these extras.

regards
   Gabor