[Dancer-users] Packaging Dancer to CPAN

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Wed May 25 22:17:00 CEST 2011

On Wednesday 25 May 2011 18:02:41 Pedro Melo wrote:
> I need to repack a Dancer-based site as a CPAN module. I remember
> seeing a bit of documentation about this somewhere but I can't find it
> at the moment.
>
> Any pointers to documentation or an example on how to do this?

At the most basic, change into the app dir, and:

perl Makefile.PL
make dist

... you should end up with a usable tarball.  Simples :)

As with all modules, check your MANIFEST file is up to date (listing all the
files that need to be shipped).

Cheers

Dave P

--
David Precious  ("bigpresh")
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/

   "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support
   it for the rest of your life". (Michael Sinz)