[Dancer-users] Strawberry Perl and Dancer packaged together

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Wed May 25 09:05:42 CEST 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have started to put together a package for Windows that includes
> Strawberry Perl, Padre and a number of packages people may need...
> What these packages should be, I am not sure but it now includes Dancer
> and some of the Dancer Plugins.

That's great news!

So what else do you think I should include in the package?
> What do you think an common (?) Dancer project would need?

I saw Task::Kensho carries Template::Toolkit and DBIx::Class (and even
Moose!) are included. I can't think of anything more important for now.
Try::Tiny is indeed useful, but it's already a dependency of Moose (and
hence of DBIx::Class as well).

I'll let you know if I think of anything else.