[Dancer-users] Strawberry Perl and Dancer packaged together

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed May 25 07:52:05 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have started to put together a package for Windows that includes
Strawberry Perl, Padre and a number of packages people may need...
What these packages should be, I am not sure but it now includes Dancer
and some of the Dancer Plugins.

The post about the initial packaging can be found  here:
http://szabgab.com/blog/2011/05/padre-0-84-on-strawberry-perl-5-12-3-released.html
The current list of inclucded modules can be found in our SVN reposiotry:
http://svn.perlide.org/padre/trunk/tools/padre_on_strawberry_release_notes.txt

The cpan client of this package is configured well so the users will be
able to install any additional modules but I'd like to make the development
experience better.

So what else do you think I should include in the package?
What do you think an common (?) Dancer project would need?

regards
   Gabor

--
Gabor Szabo