[Dancer-users] libdancer-perl in ubuntu ppa

Иван Бессарабов ivan at bessarabov.ru
Fri May 20 08:22:36 CEST 2011

Well, I use only ubuntu, so I don't know if the dancer is in the
debian repositories.
There is a small difference between package versions and dependencies
in debian and ubuntu.

I've build packages for ubuntu lucid (it has version 10.04) It is the
latest ubuntu version with Long Term Support. This version will be
supported until 2015-04.