[Dancer-users] using LWP::Simple with Dancer

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Sun May 15 03:29:10 CEST 2011

There is perhaps another way, probably very simple, but I am drawing a blank. In my web app, I want to download the content at a few different URIs, strip them off the tags, and store the text for further processing. A simple command line script uses LWP::Simple to download the content, then HTTP::Strip removes the tags. This script works from the command line, But, within Dancer, I get a 'get is redefined' error. How can I implement such functionality within Dancer?

Puneet.