[Dancer-users] template with { layout => undef } doesn't seem to work

Brian E. Lozier brian at massassi.com
Thu May 12 17:46:03 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 8:40 AM, ambs <ambs+dancer at perl-hackers.net> wrote:
> On 12/05/2011 16:34, Brian E. Lozier wrote:
>>
>> I just realized I am not using Dancer's layout functionality but
>> instead I'm using Template::Toolkit's so this is not a Dancer problem.
>>  Sorry for the noise.
>

> Brian,
>
> Are you using TT as a Dancer Plugin? Or are you using it all by yourself?
>
> If you are using the TT Dancer Plugin, this might still be a bug :)
>
> Cheers

I followed this:
http://search.cpan.org/~sukria/Dancer-1.3014/lib/Dancer/Cookbook.pod#TT%27s_WRAPPER_directive_in_Dancer_%28META_variables,_SETs%29

So I'm using TT "wrapper" (but yes, I'm also using the TT Dancer
plugin).  Is there a similar way to disable the wrapper for a specific
call to template()?