[Dancer-users] _method parameter

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Wed May 11 17:23:34 CEST 2011

On Wednesday 11 May 2011 14:10:07 Nicolas Steenlant wrote:
> are there any plans to support a _method query parameter?
> this seems to be emerging as the convention to force put and delete,
> especially now that html5 forms will only support get and post.

Plack::Middleware::MethodOverride was one option to support this.  It would be
nice to see it in core, though, as a configurable option; I may add that soon,
if other devs agree it'd be useful.

--
David Precious  ("bigpresh")
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/

   "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support
   it for the rest of your life". (Michael Sinz)