[Dancer-users] Dancer + Plack/Starman - location of .psgi matters?

Richard Huxton dev at archonet.com
Fri May 6 18:54:28 CEST 2011

It seems to matter whether my .psgi is in MyApp/bin or MyApp/other

This works:
   starman -E development -a bin/app.development.psgi ...
This doesn't (complains about config not being loaded):
   starman -E development -a res/app.development.psgi ...

Makes no difference if I give a full path or not. I get the same error
with "plackup" rather than "starman" too. Current versions of
Dancer/Starmam.

I'm guessing it's something to do with Dancer figuring out paths, but
can't quite figure out what.

TIA

--- app.development.psgi file ---
use Dancer;
use Plack;
load_app 'MyApp';

use Dancer::Config 'setting';
setting apphandler => 'PSGI';
Dancer::Config->load;

my $app1 = sub {
     my $env = shift;
     my $request = Dancer::Request->new( $env );
     Dancer->dance( $request );
};

--
   Richard Huxton