[Dancer-users] How to select a specific environment when I do "make test"

Geistteufel geistteufel at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 28 23:17:19 CEST 2011

Everything works if I run bin/app.pl, but no way under test

Could you take a look at there :

https://github.com/geistteufel/Dancer-Plugin-Redis/blob/master/lib/Dancer/Plugin/Redis.pm

I don't get at all what is the problem of this plugin ???

In fact, I have try to Dumper settings, under the "register" function, and surprise : nothing at all.
So Redis take only default params, which is not the test.

plugin_settings seems to give nothing at all.

I do that :

use Dancer;
Dancer::set environment => 'testing';
Dancer::Config->load;