[Dancer-users] Structuring Dancer Application

Brian E. Lozier brian at massassi.com
Thu Mar 24 21:49:48 CET 2011

Your application .pl script can include a bunch of different Dancer
application modules.  Each application module can set a "prefix" which
gets prepended to all the routes in that module.  I have:

Web::Root which has prefix undef
Web::Forum which has prefix /forums

http://search.cpan.org/~sukria/Dancer-1.2005/lib/Dancer/Introduction.pod#PREFIX