[Dancer-users] Fwd: hashes in POST form data

Nick Knutov mail at knutov.com
Mon Mar 14 21:30:02 CET 2011

I don't think so, but implementation is doubtful.

Unfortunately CGI::WebIn uses strange tie'ing and direct writing to
stdin and there are always strange problems with it in all not native
CGI modes. I've tested it in a lot of ways, including emulation cgi mode
with Plack. But, fantastic,

foreach (keys %{params()}) {
	CGI::WebIn::_processPar($_, params->{$_});
}
debug Dumper ( \%IN  );
[...]
after sub { %IN = (); };