[Dancer-users] web server configuration under built-in Dancer webserver

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 00:53:56 CET 2011

On Mar 5, 2011, at 5:42 PM, Geistteufel wrote:

> Did you try the combinaison NGINX + Plackup ?

Thanks for the pointer. At some point I will look at it. For now, I need to keep moving forward as expeditiously as possible. Using the built-in server to do my testing may be the most expeditious as opposed to installing a brand new server (it is not just a matter of my development laptop, but also all the server machines we have).

Thanks, but for now, I need help with figuring out how to configure the web site parameters with the built-in server.