[Dancer-users] Slides, articles and blog posts about dancer

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 10:40:16 CEST 2011

Hi,

I think once I alrady mentioned this but maybe it was on the IRC
channel when no one was looking.
Or maybe it was in e-mail but I could not check the archives as
http://lists.perldancer.org/pipermail/dancer-users/
does not answer me.

I think it would be nice if there were links from the Dancer home page
to pages talking about Dancer.
E.g. to slides showing Dancer, blog posts and articles written about Dancer,
videos and screencasts about Dancer etc.

e.g. I just saw this:  http://ajct.info/2011/05/17/dancing-in-the-clouds.html

Oh I just Ducked for "perl dancer slides" and I found this page:
http://perldancer.org/slides
but I could not find it from the main page of Dancer.
I might have missed the link.

regards
   Gabor