[Dancer-users] Get the Host that I am running under

Maxim Nikolenko root at zbsd.ru
Fri Jun 24 15:50:02 CEST 2011

$ENV{HTTP_HOST} should be equal to the value, provided by "Host: "
Request Header field.

I think you should check out documentation about passing this value to
the backend (ProxyPreserveHost directive)

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_proxy.html#proxypreservehost

24.06.2011 17:43, Gurunandan Bhat ?????: