[Dancer-users] Problems mounting multiple webapps

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 18:26:07 CEST 2011

On Monday 13 June 2011 17:03:31 Alex Kalderimis wrote:
> > >I'm worry that mouting multiple webapps seems does not work.
>
> I would try adding an appname to these codereferences:
>
>   set appname => 'foo'; # Or similar
>
> If I recall correctly, the current app is stored by name, and with
> these both being unnamed they will clobber each other. I have multiple
> webapps working happily on the same Starman server, and they do not
> interfere with each other.

Hmm - if that's the case, we should probably add a fix to generate a name for
unnamed apps, either randomly making up a string, or just using a stringified
hashref to get a unique key.

(i.e., pseudocode, $apps{ $appname || {} } = $app;)

--
David Precious  ("bigpresh")
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/

   "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support
   it for the rest of your life". (Michael Sinz)