[Dancer-users] Current State of Dancer::Script

Carlos Ivan Sosa gnusosa at gnusosa.net
Wed Jul 27 20:43:17 CEST 2011

I wrote a post of the status of Dancer::Script, which is basically
most of my work for GSoC this year.
I haven't finished, but I'm more than done with what was needed. Well,
enough of description of what the post is about.
You can read more about it in my current post of the current state of my work.

http://log.gnusosa.net/code/gsoc/dancer-script-state

My intention with these post is to get the core team to check it, and
see if it can be merged to Dancer's repo in github.

Franck Cuny, rebased my work, so my current repo is up-to-date with
Sukria's Dancer repo.