[Dancer-users] Dancer, Apache & Mason deployment problem

Stephen Fenwick-Paul stephen at activeg.org
Fri Jul 8 17:56:18 CEST 2011

Hi

Ta for writing.

I'm ignoring the problem for the as it will be a while before I need to
deploy for real. I'm just using an apache proxy for the time being.

I'm not sure if it is a Mason prob or not. I need to isolate the problem.
When I come back to it I am sure to share the answer.

I'm more concerned with the error handling at the mo on my other post.