[Dancer-users] how to run function from app from command line?

Flavio Poletti polettix at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 09:13:38 CEST 2011

Factor out the functionality you need into another module, then call it both
from the Dancer front-end and from a script crafted for the command line.

Another approach would be looking at the Dancer's testing modules/functions,
they are geared at simulating calls without having a running instance. I'd
go for the first approach, anyway.

Cheers,

    Flavio.