[Dancer-users] Lightning talk

Jonathan Hogue jon at hogue.org
Fri Jul 1 18:00:54 CEST 2011

So, there was a 50 minute talk scheduled at YAPC::NA.

However, the speaker didn't show. But I had just gotten the lightning
talk slides from sawyer x, so I jumped up and presented those slides.
(Having never even reviewed them. hahaha). But I set the bar so low...
Yanick Champoux from the Ottawa PM stood up and gave a really good
20-30 minute introduction to Dancer, complete with live, impromptu
coding.

He's pretty much a super star. So, my pro tip: Be ready to give a talk
on Dancer on a moment's notice :-)