[Dancer-users] Dancer-users Digest, Vol 11, Issue 32

Alexis Sukrieh sukria at sukria.net
Fri Jan 21 17:35:50 CET 2011

Le 21/01/2011 17:10, Al Newkirk & Associates a écrit :
> I agree with Naveed (where basically discussing a Perl Heroku, ....
> again) that a personal Dancer VM environment would be best.

Wow, Al, I don't get it, do you do that to kid us?

Seriously, how are we supposed to understand what you are refering to?
Your email is empty, no quotation at all and the reply-to is dead as well...

I don't get if you do that intentionnaly as a joke or not, but if not,
please, reply to real emails, not to digests, or at least, include a
quote to the part you're replying.

Otherwise it's really impossible to follow you, even with the best
goodwill in the world ;)

Thanks.

--
Alexis Sukrieh