[Dancer-users] get the right lib path

Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 02:45:12 CET 2011

Replying to my own email to add some additional info I just discovered.
See below --

Puneet Kishor wrote:
> I am trying to build a little framework for myself with some custom
> functionality. Consider the following
>
> /Users/punkish/Sites/app/lib/mydance.pm
> ---------------------------------------
> package mydance;
> use Dancer ':syntax';
> use Dancer::Plugin::Email;
> use Crypt::GeneratePassword;
> use DBI;
>
> prefix '/mydance';

If I remove the above `prefix` line, the application works. However, the
reason I have that line is because I want to accomplish the following --

I want my app to inherit from mydance. Then, assuming my app is at
http://server/, if the user requests http://server/anything, it is
served from the routes in app.pm, however, if
http://server/mydance/anything is requested, then those are served from
mydance.pm routes.

How do I accomplish the above?