[Dancer-users] Problem with non ascii characters in yaml files

ambs ambs+dancer at perl-hackers.net
Thu Jan 13 23:32:15 CET 2011

Hello

On 13/01/2011 22:28, sawyer x wrote:
> This should be added as a minimal dependency.
> Someone suggested to use Any::YAML, perhaps we should consider changing
> YAML for it, so people could use YAML::Tiny, to get even lighter apps.

YAML::Any is *NOT* a good solution. If all back-ends were equally good
(parsing the same definition of YAML but at different speeds) that would
be good.

But there are (is) some YAML back-ends in the list of YAML::Any that
have some serious bugs. For instance, YAML::Syck has some problems on
parsing some specific constructs.

So, I would suggest to stick to your preferred YAML implementation.

Cheers
ambs