[Dancer-users] Version numbers hard coded in templates

Brian E. Lozier brian at massassi.com
Sat Feb 26 19:04:30 CET 2011

I'm talking about the application generated with dancer -a myapp.  If
you go to the page after that you have a link called "About your
application's environment" and when you click it, it expands and shows
perl version, dancer version, etc.  The template is called
views/index.tt and the lines are generated at some point and look like
this:

                <tbody>
                </tbody>

I think using the dancer_version as you indicated would be a perfect solution.

I had originally generated my app with dancer 1.2xx and later upgraded
to 1.3xx and was confused when I went back to the app and the version
number had not changed.  This is not a big deal!

Thanks,
Brian