[Dancer-users] Invalid value for log config

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 15:23:55 CET 2011

On Tue, 2011-02-22 at 12:52 +0000, David Precious wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-12-16 at 19:06 +0100, Alexis Sukrieh wrote:
[...]

Whoops, just realised I resurrected a very old thread there; my stupid
mail client had jumped down to much older mails without me having
realised :)  Sorry about that.

Seems it was something I missed at the time, though, so not all bad.

--
David Precious  ("bigpresh")
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/

   "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support
   it for the rest of your life". (Michael Sinz)