[Dancer-users] content_type: how is it supposed to work?

Flavio Poletti polettix at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 17:52:36 CET 2011

Hi,

   before I open an issue on GitHub, I'd like to understand whether
content_type is supposed to set the 'Content-Type' header for the next
answer or not. From a quick test I've done, it seems that content_type has
no effect on the outgoing headers, while setting:

header 'Content-Type' => 'application/whatever';

does set the content-type to the value I want.

Am I missing something or is there some bug in content_type?

Cheers,

    Flavio.