[Dancer-users] Conditional HTTP proposal

Flavio Poletti polettix at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 22:27:02 CET 2011

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 3:04 PM, Oleg A. Mamontov <oleg at mamontov.net> wrote:

> > Any specific reason not to use the appropriate middleware?
>
> Nobody use `./bin/app.pl` for development (with no Plack) ?

Out of curiosity and completely neutral with respect to the topic, is:

   ./bin/app.pl

so much different from:

   plackup bin/app.pl

in your experience? I was inclined not use use plackup in the first place,
but after some time I understood that I had no good reason. On the other
hand, it seems that sometimes there are good reasons to use it, like in this
case.