[Dancer-users] Dancer::Plugin::SQLSearch

Naveed Massjouni naveedm9 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 23:30:01 CET 2011

Yes, I agree with you. I was only thinking of the case where there is
only 1 search field. Given a single search field, the default behavior
I think would be nice is if your plugin split on whitespace in the
search field and AND'ed the terms together in the corresponding
generated SQL. Unless the search terms were surrounded by quotes.
Would this be hard to add?
-Naveed