[Dancer-users] template() behaviour change in 1.3090 (immediately returning)

Nick Knutov mail at knutov.com
Fri Dec 16 13:33:21 CET 2011

I always do something like

return redirect '/error/?reason=...' unless pass_all_checks()

I think I read in documentation or examples that it should be so and
this way looks better - I can decide how it will work.

I think it's better to make accent on using 'return' when it needed, not
changing behavior.

--
Best Regards,
Nick Knutov