[Dancer-users] Running multiple apps with Plack::Builder

franck franck at lumberjaph.net
Thu Apr 21 20:45:26 CEST 2011

Hi

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 8:17 PM, Nick Knutov <mail at knutov.com> wrote:

> I'm reading "Running multiple apps with Plack::Builder" in
> Dancer::Deployment.
>
> There is sample code:
>
> load_app 'MyApp1', 'MyApp2';
> [...]
> my $app1 = sub {
>        my $env = shift;
>        my $request = Dancer::Request->new( $env );
>        Dancer->dance( $request );
> };
> my $app2 = sub {
>        my $env = shift;
>        my $request = Dancer::Request->new( $env );
>        Dancer->dance( $request );
> };
>
> but this two subs are identical, how Plack::Builder will know which one is
> which?
>
> The second question is will prefix be automatically configured up in those
> apps?

I've got two applications in production using a single psgi file [1].  The
documentation need to be rewrite for this part.

About your second question, which prefix are you talking about ? the one
where the application will be mounted ? (in my exemple: /app1 or /app2) or
the one used inside your application (if you have something like 'load_app
"bar", prefix => "/bar"') ?

[1] https://gist.github.com/935201

> --
> Best Regards,