[Dancer-users] IF statement issues in template

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 17:53:44 CEST 2011

On Thursday 21 April 2011 16:22:19 J. Bobby Lopez wrote:
> Problem solved, but not sure why.
>
> It looks like I wasn't using 'template_toolkit' as my layout engine after
> all.  As soon as I enabled that in my config.yml, the IF statement worked.
>
> Now this is confusing, because I thought that doing a  'set template =>
> 'template_toolkit';' in the code itself before I pushed data to the
> template would be enough.
>
> Any ideas on why that didn't work as I expected?

That'd be issue 265:

https://github.com/sukria/Dancer/issues/265

That one has been waiting a while; if I get a moment tonight or tomorrow, I'll
take a look.  (Or, you never know, ambs might jump in and fix it to push his
PR count even higher ;) )

--
David Precious  ("bigpresh")
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/

   "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support
   it for the rest of your life". (Michael Sinz)