No subject

Wed Sep 22 13:28:42 CEST 2010

application, then you can do this yourself, but if you have links coming in
from external sites, and someone chooses to link to your site as

 http://www.example.com/?MyPaRAM=Whatever

then simple code in Dancer expecting to see params->{myparam} will silently
fail.  Is this intentional behavior that I need to code around in my app, or
something that could be fixed in Dancer::Request?

Thanks in advance,

Mike.

PS: Does anyone know of a good way to search the archives for this list
other than using a site: param on google?

--0016e65684be84fe7f0491f36500

I assume the post body), it leaves the key names in whatever case they come=
 in as. =A0I checked some RFCs (<a href=3D"http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc39=
86#section-6.2.3">http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3986#section-6.2.3</a>) to =
see if there was anything definitive, but not really that I could find.</di=
v>
the keys forced to lowercase by Dancer::Request. =A0If you control every li=
nk to your application, then you can do this yourself, but if you have link=
s coming in from external sites, and someone chooses to link to your site a=
s</div>
then simple code in Dancer expecting to see params-&gt;{myparam} will silen=
tly fail. =A0Is this intentional behavior that I need to code around in my =
app, or something that could be fixed in Dancer::Request?</div>
arch the archives for this list other than using a site: param on google?</=
div>

--0016e65684be84fe7f0491f36500--