[Dancer-users] New web site design [Was: Preparing Dancer 1.2]

Flavio Poletti polettix at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 18:17:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

   just a feedback on the new web site design.

The head part is very wide (the horizontal slider appeared in Safari, I had
to enlarge the browser's window to include the whole page horizontally), but
the main section below is quite slim the two tiny sub-windows with the
Dancer example wrap the text inside. I would restrict the head part and
enlarge the main one.

Just my 2c,

   Flavio.