[Dancer-users] Short basic tutorial on perldancer for Beginners

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 17:39:08 CEST 2010

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Goke Aruna <p6klass at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello kishor,
> I have read cookbook and just need a guide in doing basic web design before
> moving to development.

Hmmm.. I am not sure how to interpret the above statement. Dancer
users list is hardly the place for seeking guidance in "basic web
design." Dancer is not a web design tool. It is a web programming
framework.

Search on your favorite search engine for "basic web design" and go
with the best of the choices returned.

> I have enjoyed my perl scripting but need to fill up the gap of near
> non-existing small CRM suite from perl.

I don't know how to interpret the above statement as well. what does
"need to fill up the gap of near non-existing small CRM suite from
perl" mean?

--
Puneet Kishor