[Dancer-users] new Plugin : Dancer::Plugin::Params::Normalization

damien krotkine dkrotkine at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 11:34:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

As discussed previously, I've implemented a new plugin :
Dancer::Plugin::Params::Normalization.
This plugins allows to "normalize" parameters names. They can be lowercased,
uppercased, ucfirst'ed, or normalized using a given function.
The plugin normalizes by default query and body parameters, but can be
configured to normalize route parameters too.
The plugin can work using 2 policy : 'always', where parameters are
automatically normalized, and 'ondemand', where you have to call normalize()
to perform the normalization.
You can also setup a regexp in the configuration to filter which parameters
you want normalized.

So, lots of feature, but I think the defaults values make it easy to use at
a first glance.

It's on github : http://github.com/dams/Dancer-Plugin-Params-Normalization
And also on CPAN.

Please don't hesitate to comment, hack, propose pull requests, etc...

dams