[Dancer-users] Perl Dancer advent calendar

Alexis Sukrieh sukria at sukria.net
Tue Oct 12 10:52:24 CEST 2010

Hi fellow dancers,

As you may know, we want to publish an Advent Calendar for Perl Dancer.
We already gathered a reasonable amount of article ideas[1] and all we
need now is to find more and more authors to help us come up with 24
articles before december.

Here are the rules to follow if you want to help us in this exciting
project (which will be a good marketing action as well as a very good
documentation contribution to the whole community).

   * create a GitHub account if you don't have one
   * mail the list to notify me or franck you want to contribute to the
     advent calendat. Mention your GH account and we'll add you to the
     repository[2] as a contributor (so you'll be able to push there).
   * Pick up an article in the README and write it in POD (this is
     mandatory)
   * When the article is finished, mail the list to request a review.

Note that you can also chose to review any existing article, fix typos,
... This is a real community effort!

Of course, the more people we have, the better.

Looking forward to your help, we can do it!

Regards,

1: http://github.com/PerlDancer/advent-calendar-2010/blob/master/README
2: http://github.com/PerlDancer/advent-calendar-2010

--