[Dancer-users] Perl Dancer for Python programmers talk slides

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 16:51:16 CEST 2010

Hi all.

I would like to share a talk I gave at a PyWeb IL meeting (Python web
developers) about Perl Dancer.

I wrote about it in two recent blog posts[1][2] and you can find the slides
here:
http://www.slideshare.net/xSawyer/perl-dancer-for-python-programmers
or at our new "slides" page of our website:
http://perldancer.org/slides
*(with the 1.2 release we'll have a new fresh website design)*
*
*If you've seen the slides since, you should probably see it again since the
first conversion wasn't very good and the recent one fixes it[2].

If you've made cool slides for Dancer that you would like to share, please
let us know so we can put them on the Dancer website.

Au revoir, :)
Sawyer.

[1]
http://blogs.perl.org/users/sawyer_x/2010/10/presenting-perl-dancer-to-python-programmers.html