[Dancer-users] deployment help

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 21:28:40 CEST 2010

Hi Damien,

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 2:20 PM, damien krotkine <dkrotkine at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Not sure if that's relevant, but I tried apache with mod_fastcgi (and I
> experimented mod_fcgi as well), and it worked well and was dazzling fast.

I will try mod_fastcgi/mod_fcgi and see if I can reproduce your
"dazzling fast" experience. In the past I had some issues with fcgi,
but I will try again.

> But that's 2 years old, so maybe t's an outdated advice, but as you mention
> you need CGI, it may be worthwhile.

Well, let me clarify -- I need CGI for another program, so that can
continue to use Apache2 CGI. The Dancer portion can continue to use
mod_fastcgi and speed up. Fwiw, the other program works with Apache
CGI very fast, so that is not an issue.