[Dancer-users] Advent Calendar Idea

Mike Schroeder mike at donor.com
Thu Nov 11 18:59:54 CET 2010

I was looking at WWW::Facebook::API::Canvas (and the related canvas
examples) last night, and thought about a Facebook plugin for Dancer.  An
example of building a Facebook App using Dancer, would a) make a great
advent calendar post and b) would be a great selling feature for Dancer.

I plan on pursuing this, but not in time for an Advent Calendar post.  Just
an idea in case someone else wanted to run with it.  Normally I would not
suggest an idea without first doing the work myself, but the Dancer
community *is* pretty amazing about responding to ideas.... :)

Mike.