[Dancer-users] Feature RFC: uri_for in templates

Flavio Poletti polettix at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 12:28:34 CET 2010

On a general note, why not Plugin AND Core? Dancer::Plugin::Ajax is in Core
but it is a plugin.

In the specific, this has two steps imho. On the one hand Dancer should
expose this functionality in a clean way, on the other we have that the
different templating systems have their differences in terms of weight and
power, so I'd leave to the template-specific adaptation layers the job of
making it possible to access this functionality or not.

I guess I have missed the whole point of it all, of course, but hey! these
are just my 2c.

    Flavio.